A holistic transformation and organization development consultant with 30 years’ experience, Alice has rendered services to over thirty mostly Christian non-profit organizations and churches working with communities to strengthen local transformational development response. The consultancies done include program design, program evaluation/assessment, leadership and organizational development across Africa and in particular, the East African region. Alice is a co-founder of LEEDS Consulting, a company committed to inspire life giving relationships and currently serves as an Executive Director. Transformational Leadership (TL) and Journey of Generosity (JOG) are flagship programs for LEEDS Consulting.
Our vision in the TL program is to develop transformational leaders. We grow high performing teams through teaching, training, and equipping, while empowering high performing individuals with healthy relationship skills. TL tagline “Removing constraints, equipping leaders, empowering people” best captures this.
In the JOG program, we disciple Christians in biblical generosity. As Christians embrace a lifestyle of inspired, increasing and sustained generosity, we shall raise generations rich toward God in giving. Our aim is to see sustained growth in ministry through authentic Christian mission, leading to increased capacity and impact and ultimate multiplication through divine abundance. Documented success stories with participants in TL and JOG sessions include over 100 university students and also church leaders and Christian non-profit leaders drawn from over 20 organizations.Alice is also currently the M&E Facilitator for Organization of African Instituted Churches (OAIC) since November 2017 with the task to facilitate clarification and strengthening of the Monitoring and Evaluation system with special focus on learning and sharing for growth within OAIC.
Areas of professional emphasis
- Facilitating organization development (OD) interventions: organization capacity assessments, strategy development, team building/development, diagnosing organizational culture, vision, mission and structure reviews
- Conducting programme reviews, evaluations, action research and surveys.
- Training in human capacity development
- Facilitating transformational leadership and Journey of Generosity
- Masters, Sociology; Bsc, Zoology
- Activities and Societies: Board Member, Kenya Christian Professionals Forum (KCPF); Coach, Constellation for Community Life Competence Process (CLCP); Member Space for Grace
- Board Member, KCPF: Kenya Christian Professionals Forum seeks to promote and defend biblical values in society through research, advocacy, mentorship and witnessing
- Coach, CLCP (Constellation for Life Competence Process): facilitators and coaches of the network stimulate individuals and communities to take action through an approach (SALT) that appreciates strengths and fosters local ownership
- Member Space for Grace; a way of working and a network of people to inspire people to integrate their faith into their work, share knowledge and learning to improve leadership and organizational change and build relationships for mutual support