Who We Are
Kenya Christian Professionals Forum (KCPF) brings together Christian Professionals from various denominations sharing common values on Life, Family, Religion, Value-Based Education & Governance. We provide technical support in influencing the development of a legal and social environment that is supportive of biblical values in society through research, advocacy, mentorship and witnessing. Our key partners are the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB), National Council of Churches of Kenya (NCCK) and the Evangelical Alliance of Kenya (EAK).
These are our foundations that shape organizational culture and guide daily
behaviour of members and employees.
- Accountability: being responsible and transparent in our actions, conduct and management of our resources.
- Professionalism: adherence to standards, conduct, methods, levels of excellence and competence that is expected of a professional.
- Courage: being bold, steadfast, firm and consistent about our Christian faith and doctrinal basis and standing for what is right.
- Integrity: commitment to virtuous, moral, ethical and biblical principles for the good of all. It includes having honesty, truthfulness, consistency and moral character both in private and public life.
- Stewardship: prudent management of people, resources, finances, talents and skills.
- Strategic Pillar I: Preserving and Protecting Life
- Strategic Pillar II: Promoting and Protecting the Family
- Strategic Pillar III: Promoting Value Based Education
- Strategic Pillar IV: Defending and Promoting Religious Freedom.
- Strategic Pillar V: Promoting Good Governance, Leadership and Integrity Contact Us Join Us