KCPF works through committees and each committee has clear terms of reference. Brief overviews of the committees’ mandates are outlined below:
- Life Committee: advocating for and promoting the culture of life in Kenya.
- Family Committee: Promotes and protects the Family as outlined in Article 45 of the Constitution.
- Education Committee: Inculcating and mainstreaming moral values through Education.
- Religion Committee: Champions our religious freedom in Kenya and beyond.
- Governance Committee: Promoting Leadership and Integrity as outlined in Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
- Media Committee: supporting and networking KCPF committees so as to profile and publicize their programmes through electronic and print media. It monitors and reports destructive content appearing in the media, as well as highlighting the wholesome ones.
- Welfare Committee: Advice, make comments and propose guidelines on the welfare arrangements for the benefit of KCPF Members. It also celebrates and stands with Members in and out of season.
To qualify as an Individual Member, one is required to meet the following requirements:
- Be a holder of a primary professional qualification or competence (Certificate, Diploma or Degree holders) earned from an accredited institution of Higher Learning recognized in Kenya.
- Be a recognized professional practicing in any profession or recognized occupation in Kenya. Recognition may be through an approved professional body or certification by the KCPF Board.
- Possess a secondary professional qualification or competence in Leadership and Counseling, either –
- A certificate, diploma or degree earned from an accredited institution of higher learning, or
- An alternative qualification or exhibited competence validated and verified by the KCPF.
- Be a practicing Christian who upholds Biblical Christianity, ascribes to the Apostles Creed and affirms the KCPF Statement of Faith and Values.
- Have completed an induction Programme prescribed by the KCPF Board and demonstrate commitment to KCPF Mission and Vision.
- Have demonstrated the ability to Christianize the environment through witnessing, advocacy, resourcing and networking.
- Attend an induction ceremony and pledge to promote KCPF Values as a faithful and diligent Christian Professional.
- Pay the required registration fees (Kshs. 1500) and annual subscription fees (Kshs. 2500).
How To Join
To join KCPF, you are expected to express your intention by filling in the membership form via the link provided. Please fill the form: Membership form